Ok.
I believe this began in the afternoon or evening, I was dressed up a little and the family was going to church.
I went into a bathroom on the left of the hall with my mom and brother (we were going down a large hallway)
and everything was brown. (Except the people) there was someone in there I didn't know. So I went into one of the stalls to change into other clothes ( ended up changing like twice XD) But the stall door came up to my waste and that was really weird. I'm pretty modest, not too keen on people see'n my lady bits.
There was a box in the corner for me to choose from, I dont remember exactly what happened first, I know there was drama and what I was wearing was blue. Also the building ended up being not church later; It was this little old attic type of building that was on stilts with stairs down to the the ground below. Sort of like the house from that Lemony Snicket movie. It was kind of warrish out side, so I ended up changing again into more appropriate fighting clothes. Jean shorts with camo stuff. and a thick shirt. Finally after eating stuff we went outside.
My friend Rebecca was out there, she had a mineature ATAT (starwars) that she liked to drive,
I tried reasoning with her that it was a dumb move because they cant go more than 5mph, literally.But her reasoning with me was that her boyfriend had tricked it out but she could only drive it like that when he was there because she didn't know how to do it yet.I was pretty much a messenger after that, I did alot of running back and forth and telling people things but there was no actual warring. The sky was a dark reddish hue like at nighttime in war movies, and the ground was torn up everywhere with artillery and everything. It was weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment