When I write, there is always music playing in my head, and what ever I'm rhyming it follows a certain tune.
So if this sounds odd to you... well... sorry ><
~~~~~~~
Don't you know what this looks like?
Cant you tell how this feels.
My emotions are burning- my insides-
This all seems so unreal.
You cant say that your sorry
If you cant hear me cry;
All of my demons are hunting me down,
I'm giving up my freedoms-
I'm ready to drown.
Take it away, take it all
I'm ready to be lonely to be empty,
All I am is a lie.
I could not find the light;
My travels are over.
I gave up the fight,
I'm getting pulled under-
Don't rescue me,
Don't save my life.
Don't come for me ,
don't sent out the life boats,
just let me go down...
...
Drifting to the earth,
The center of life itself.
Swirling down and down,
Deeper into my self...
I see a light,
glittering in the night,
It seems so far but not out of reach.
I can touch it now and it fills my heart...
What is this sensation that pulls me apart.
I'm loosing the old and watching it go.
Flushed down to bottom of the ocean floor-
I've never floated like this before.
You didn't give up now I cant let go.
You held my hand, and you'll stay for ever I know;
I've found new hope.
Now I can breathe, I'm headed for the surface,
No false feelings to impede.
I'm going to make it, don't take your eyes off me.
I'm almost there now and I'm breaking free.
I was once lifeless, like dust on the ground
Not a care in the world not even a sound.
But then you appeared; my light in the dark,
You ignored all my wishes and broke them apart.
Finally I see I had to die to me to get free
That's how you came to be, you've been here all along
Your the one who sang the song.
Put my cold heart at peace, wrapped your arms around me
And now I can sleep.
So if this sounds odd to you... well... sorry ><
~~~~~~~
Don't you know what this looks like?
Cant you tell how this feels.
My emotions are burning- my insides-
This all seems so unreal.
You cant say that your sorry
If you cant hear me cry;
All of my demons are hunting me down,
I'm giving up my freedoms-
I'm ready to drown.
Take it away, take it all
I'm ready to be lonely to be empty,
All I am is a lie.
I could not find the light;
My travels are over.
I gave up the fight,
I'm getting pulled under-
Don't rescue me,
Don't save my life.
Don't come for me ,
don't sent out the life boats,
just let me go down...
...
Drifting to the earth,
The center of life itself.
Swirling down and down,
Deeper into my self...
I see a light,
glittering in the night,
It seems so far but not out of reach.
I can touch it now and it fills my heart...
What is this sensation that pulls me apart.
I'm loosing the old and watching it go.
Flushed down to bottom of the ocean floor-
I've never floated like this before.
You didn't give up now I cant let go.
You held my hand, and you'll stay for ever I know;
I've found new hope.
Now I can breathe, I'm headed for the surface,
No false feelings to impede.
I'm going to make it, don't take your eyes off me.
I'm almost there now and I'm breaking free.
I was once lifeless, like dust on the ground
Not a care in the world not even a sound.
But then you appeared; my light in the dark,
You ignored all my wishes and broke them apart.
Finally I see I had to die to me to get free
That's how you came to be, you've been here all along
Your the one who sang the song.
Put my cold heart at peace, wrapped your arms around me
And now I can sleep.
I'm very bad at poems. It's hard for me to read them and feel much cause the rhythm is difficult for me to move to. But I only had to force myself to the second stanza to which the rest came so easy and..I really like this. =D You have a DA? I hope it's out there :3
ReplyDelete