Two dreams in one night with no break is extremely rare for me.
Ok so the first one was sort of like an occupation, I don't recall ever actually leaving the building and there were staircases lots of them allways going up; and dream logic would have me let you know theat there was an emergency staircase like a fire escape on the out side. I know that because one night a pair left my restaurant via said fireescape.
When you first walk in its like its at the very end of a building. You open the door there is a brief hallway, the right wall extended slightly and then the left opens up into the seating area, there's a part of the face left wall that occasionally appears longer, depending on where you stand. On the right theree's an open door into a cooking space and next to that is an open counter door where items are rung up and food is served. right next tot that would be hte regester, similar to panera or the Vista room, and a cold case of some sort. I dont know if it had icees or pretzels or pizza in it not really sure but at one piont while we were Super busy it spilled and it was imperative that I clean it up, Red got all over the floor in slush consistency and I had to mop it up.
When you walk in the entrance and turn right like you were going into the cooking part you are presented with asteel table in the center of the room. notes and boxes all arround the shelves and tops. There's an oven at the end of the table, another table and a sink on the wall to the right, next to that a water coler or something round.
On the left a slice of the wall has been cut out lke a long slit for food to be handed through. the wall is whole except for that slice, and infront of it is a condiment area like at Subway. On the other side of the wall theres a small preparation table some 'stuff' not sure what. where servers muk about; beyond that is a counter with a slit just like Paneras but it doesnot connect to the cieling.
Sadly I dont recall many events of this place cept maybe too. One was a young woman came in and sat down at a table then a large group came in and we kind of asked her politely to move out of the way so we could combine the group, I think she left or moved to another table. I didn't spend alot of time in the back, the dream just told me what it looked like. I know the buliding was tall and thin and that we were in the city.
I spent alot of time running up and down the stair cases, and time cleaning up things in that shop. there was allways something a mess in there similar to my own job irl. all Aong the stairs there were allways door s to appartments and the like, occasionally residents would send their children to retrieve an order. . I wish I knew more...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The second dream took place in my own neighbor hood.
It was pouring down rain and I was going to go with my mom to I guess speedway or something,
but I had to run down the street to her car and by the time I got to her car, and the end of my street (which isn't very long), she had gotten out. Feeling bad about getting the seat wet I climbed in the back I was extremely soaked wet (luckily I didn't wet the bed, for people who dream of rain have this tendency? but what woke me up was very loud thunder VERY loud thunder and pouring rain!)
There was some stuff in the back of her car I waited for her to return, getting out and looking arround. The end of my street allways changes a little bit every time I have a dream there was a little shop there this time, but speedway was still down the road.
I dont know what happened here, I may have woken up to the storm I'm not sure but where I staretd next was similar to that little shop.
I only remember scenes from this part.
Something similar to an apocolypse had come and all that was left were three groups of peoples.
Me and my own, rainbow pucu like things, and the horsemen who looked like ghosts.
I only remember running and doing plenty of fighting with the other ones, we did kill alot of puchu's they were like a weird mix between puchu's and furbies, I dont know how to describe them @_@...
I remeber someone in the tunnels telling us that the puchu's had found water, and everyone was super excited... so we ran, as fast as we could, chopping down everything in our path untill you could hear it, and before us (in 3rd person view) was a broken pipe water gushing and foaming from within.
Everyone was so excited then the horsemen came... they were jelous I think, unhappy to say the least, because we had cut down some of their race... but we were all fighting to begin with I just dont know why.
I didn't see much of my self, I was mostly a follower, there was a really tall guy with white hair though, he was kind of a jerk...
The most real part of the dream that i remember is when we and the horsemen came together... we were offering a truce. We had discovered water (at the expence of a few of the other race...)
and they came out and monologed with us their leader and I watched mine with some influence.
"Listen, you may not understand this but up in space my people have a secret, there is a sattelite computer so that should any of my people die their memories and person can be brought back to life, we can never die because we are all saved inside that computer..." (Like Silence in the Library)
It was like a metal, sparking electrical blue light doughnut bug thing. They seemed to discuss it a little as though the horsemen were willing to trade saing our lives and water...The next thing I remember is being in a space ship but not really. It was alot like a roller coaster bench, you're strapped in but there were no oxygen masks and there are four seats in a row not just two...
it was very odd; and we weren't secured down all that well either because the girl I could see a few ships over was floating a bit.
So we hovered arround this giant sparking space thing and the horsemen began talking about knowledge and books, and I remember there had been a book in my moms car. Then he starts talking about pokemon or something. and he starts handing these books to people (they looked like manuals) like 'you will make a fine warrior, and you..." he turns to me,
"You look like the sort to be an asshole and just... Graphic Interrior design, with gems and shiny stones and furniture (what ever those little round things you find in pokemon are the ones you dig up in the caves?)"
He sort of floats me this book and on the cover was the female pokemon girl from diamond in the underground mining sparkly things... I wasnt sure what to think.
And thats the best and most descriptive I can be, I know there must be more that happened but I just cand seem to remember... Weird am I rite?
No comments:
Post a Comment